Monday 18 February 2013

Less than 7 weeks to go...

Yes, less than 7 weeks to go until the off!

Training continues to progress well...this week saw a similar training routine with 8 miles on Tuesday followed by an hour in the gym and Wednesday was an hour and a half in the gym (30min x-trainer, 30min versa climber and 30min on the bike).  Thursday was back to running and I did a nice 10.5mile cross country run with mud, canal path a cow filled fields followed by 30mins in the gym.  Friday was back into the gym for an hour and a half, then for the longer run on Saturday complete with back pack - 16 miles in about 2 hrs 25 mins.  I ended the week yesterday with back to back spin sessions.

Overall the body has felt good all week, although the increased miles are definitely causing the body to adapt.

This week is classed as a rest week with less miles, although I am increasing my running to 4 days...total weekly miles will reduce to 26 before ramping up for the final 4 week ramp up!

I have been buying more kit this week and have ordered so freeze dried food to try it out...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment